Saturday, May 17, 2008

Must be spring!

Today was a beautiful day. I thought about taking the kids to Mayfest. But in the end we decided to get out the deck toys and furniture. I'm glad we did, it was a lot of fun. We even had a picnic outside for snack. There is also a toddler slide and picnic table out there. I want to try to keep the middle of the deck free for running and riding toys and drawing with sidewalk chalk. I'm trying to decide if I should put the sandbox up on the deck. We've had it forever and it's never gotten used. I think up on the deck it would get used. Or we could put it out by the swingset. Choices, choices...I think we'll put our potted plants along the far railing. It gets the most sun during the day.
We've got some strawberry plants and some veggie seeds to plant....

Time to get Ian in bed. I'll keep you posted!













No comments: