Thursday, April 12, 2007

What's Going On???



So my first post in a blog about my kids is about the weather. Leave it to me to get off track already. This picture on the left was our deck on Monday.

Just 2 weeks ago we had my friend over and her two boys (almost 4 years old and 6 months). It was such a wonderful day that we all were outside the whole time. Alison and Isaiah ran around the backyard exploring, playing in the water in the bird bath, being kids. We even brought out the pack-n-play for the babies to play in. They loved being outside. It was a beautiful, warm, spring day.

Now we have snow. Off and on for the last two weeks. It is crazy. Alison was begging to go to the playground, the zoo, to take walks and ride her bike...she woke up to snow last week and said "Well, I guess we aren't going to the zoo today." That's right sweetie the zoo will have to wait. "When will summer get here?" I don't know honey, but momma doesn't want any more snow either...

No comments: