Thursday, May 10, 2007

What's for Dinner?



At our house tonight it's spaghetti. Alison being the purist likes it with just a little butter and lots of parmesan. She says it's easier to eat this way because it isn't messy. That's my girl!




Ian on the other hand likes to live life on the edge. He started off with a nibble. Hmmm...it was good...so he decided to really get into it...


By the time he was done, we weren't sure if there was more on his belly or in his belly!

But that doesn't matter because he had FUN! He also went straight into the kitchen sink for a bath. Now I have my clean baby back again.



Oh, and yes, you're right, he has a necklace on. It's called an amber teething necklace. It's not to chew on but it's supposed to have a calming, analgesic effect on teething babies. I was very skeptical. But a couple of my online friends said they could tell a big difference in their babies teething with the necklace vs not. So, since Dan had gotten me some amber beads long ago that were just begging to be used, I strung some up for him. He has no teeth yet, so we'll see what happens when he gets some. I figure it isn't going to hurt him and while we're waiting for teeth, he sure looks really cute!




1 comment:

Frogs Mom said...

It looks like he really enjoyed himself! Go Ian!