Thursday, May 24, 2007

So what about Alison?!?

I feel like I've been writing so much about Ian and Alison is getting forgotten. It's just that she is so independent these days.

So today it's hot. 80 degrees already at 1pm. Kind of humid too. Alison found her swim suit and is outside playing with the hose. She started by watering the whole backyard. (For the video, turn up your volume and you can hear her talking about what she is doing. With the wind it's kind of hard to hear, but I was trying to stay out of the splash zone!)



Now she's filling empty bubble bottles and washing her little slide.





Before Dan left for work, we were taking bets on how long she would be out there for. It's been almost an hour. The library closes in 3.5 hours. I wonder if we'll make it, haha. Oh here she comes. Looks like an hour was her limit, plus she's worried about not making it to the library on time too.

Well, I'm off to clean up outside and pack our library bag. Have a great day everybody!

1 comment:

Frogs Mom said...

I think you're doing a great job of keeping us up to date on both kiddos. I love your Allison stories. She sounds like quite a little firecracker!