Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Getting even more brave

Ian is starting to cruise around more. He still is hanging on for dear life and kind of wobbly, but he wants to walk so bad. I of course hope he takes his own sweet time. This morning he started out on one side of a dining room chair. Like this...







Then he walked around the back of the chair, grabbed the table leg and then went over to the tub of Alison's stuff (that you can see in the background) and started going through what she had stashed on the lid.


I am so not ready for him to be this grown up. Alison didn't walk till she was over a year old. Slow down little man. I don't want you to grow up so fast.


Speaking of growing up, I realized that in exactly two months, I will have a 6 year old. How did that happen? I'm sure parents of older kids are just shaking their heads thinking, "Just wait till your kid turns 30." I know that day will come all to soon. That's why I'm trying to enjoy every moment I can now.

No comments: